World of Wrestling Forums

The Best Damn Wrestling Forum Out There.Talk about wrestling and come join our efed USW alongside UWC

HomePortalFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in

Share | 

Hardy's 30 Foot Titantron Swanton, Helms' Girlfriend

Go down 
AuthorMessage
The Instant Classic
Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 868
Registration date : 2007-12-31

PostSubject: Hardy's 30 Foot Titantron Swanton, Helms' Girlfriend   Mon Jan 28, 2008 10:24 am

During an interview with the Miami Herald Jeff Hardy talked about maturing as a person and as a wrestler. Hardy credited head SmackDown creative team member Michael Hayes for helping him improve his promo abilities.

Hardy told the Winn*peg Sun that his 30-foot Swanton onto Randy Orton two weeks ago on RAW was “pretty creepy.” "It was pretty creepy," says Hardy. "I checked it out earlier in the day. When I got up there and looked down, I was thinking, 'I've gotta follow through on this. I've gotta do it.' But when I jumped, what an adrenaline rush! It felt like I was 50 feet up." Hardy says when WWE creative comes to him with an idea, he's usually up for it. "Really, the only time I've had to say no was when they wanted me to kiss Amy (Dumas)."

Thanks to reader RJ Rasich for sending this… I thought that you guys might find this interesting. Hulk Hogan's nephew King David Bollea will be making his mix martial arts Pro Debut in Tampa on March 2nd for the XFC (Xtreme Fighting Championship) he will be fighting Jesse Lawerence who is also making his pro debut in the cage. This event will be taped for Pay Per View. Check out the website at www.MMAXFC.com.

As we noted here earlier, CM Punk qualified for tonight’s 30 Man Royal Rumble match in a match against ECW Champion Chavo Guerrero at last night’s house super show from Providence, Rhode Island. The match was originally scheduled to be for the ECW Championship; however, Armando Estrada came out and made it a Rumble Qualifying match instead.

From Jon Rosaler: I was at a Warriors Game and they showed a WWF match with Jim Duggan in the mid-90's.

TNA Knockout Velvet Sky is dating WWE's Shane Helms. The two have been dating for a long long time.

JOIN USW AND UWC
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blah8628
Admin
Admin

Female Number of posts : 124
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Hardy's 30 Foot Titantron Swanton, Helms' Girlfriend   Mon Jan 28, 2008 10:39 am

I really wish Hardy would stop doing all of those high risk things, don't get me wrong it is very entertaining to see him jump off of things, but if he doesn't want to be in a wheel chair in 10 years then he should really rethink things.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rated PG
Indy wrestler
Indy wrestler

Number of posts : 64
Registration date : 2008-01-02

PostSubject: Re: Hardy's 30 Foot Titantron Swanton, Helms' Girlfriend   Mon Jan 28, 2008 10:44 am

I was there for Hardy's jump and I guess it would have to be pretty scary. Even though he probably landed on something cushioned it would still have to be scary. Also, at the show, I guess to make everyone think that the jump was real, they had ambulances outside.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Instant Classic
Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 868
Registration date : 2007-12-31

PostSubject: Re: Hardy's 30 Foot Titantron Swanton, Helms' Girlfriend   Mon Jan 28, 2008 10:47 am

Ohh and its not cushioned at a fed my dad works at as a trainer called AWF a similar thing happened it was a moonsault 15 feet it just small foam

JOIN USW AND UWC
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hardy's 30 Foot Titantron Swanton, Helms' Girlfriend   

Back to top Go down

Hardy's 30 Foot Titantron Swanton, Helms' Girlfriend
Page 1 of 1